TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you so much for choosing to shop with Kenya Kanga Collection. By doing so, you are supporting our team of women entrepreneurs to grow their skill set and bring more fabulous items to the market.
We endeavour to ship all orders within three working days, but we will let you know as soon as your order is on the way to you. Please ensure you provide us with all the correct shipping and billing information when you check out.
Delivery, Title and Risk
- a) Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. Kenya Kanga Collection makes every effort to dispatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time
- b) If Kenya Kanga Collection is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of order, the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Kenya Kanga Collection in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Customer must send written notice of cancellation to Kenya Kanga Collection after the above date, but before delivery of the goods or notification from Kenya Kanga Collection that the goods are ready for delivery.
- c) Kenya Kanga Collection does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Kenya Kanga Collection of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
- d) The customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
- e) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risk of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- f) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Kenya Kanga Collection.
- g) If the customer cannot accept delivery, Kenya Kanga Collection may at its option:
(1) store and insure the goods at the Customer’s expense and risk or (2) sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall or (3) re-arrange delivery provided that Kenya Kanga Collection may charge the Customer for the additional delivery costs incurred.
a) Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card, or Mpesa to our Pay Bill number: 542542.Account Number; 00800228441211 Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good(s) or provision of service to you.
b) You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
c) All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- a) Kenya Kanga Collection makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions, specifications and, in the case of bulk items, quantities without prior notice.
- b) If Kenya Kanga Collection cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, Kenya Kanga Collection reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to Kenya Kanga Collection in respect of that order. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
Warranties and Returns
- a) Kenya Kanga Collection is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases, we offer the returns facilities described below.
- b) All goods supplied by Kenya Kanga Collection are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. If you purchase goods in the course of your business, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing. All services provided by Kenya Kanga Collection will be provided with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable period. If you purchase services in the course of your business, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- a) Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Kenya Kanga Collection is unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering. Kenya Kanga Collection reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Kenya kanga Collecction does not give cash refunds, a cash refund will only be made when you receive a damaged product and you do not like the options we give you for replacement or the item is totally out of stock.
- Exchange of an undamaged product, we can give you an item similar to the one purchase under these conditions
- Proof of Purchase is provided
- You cover all courier cost if required
- The complaint should not exceed 7 days from the date of purchase or delivery.
- The product is still in its original packaging and has its tag.
- The item should be in its original state otherwise we will not exchange it.
- If the item is damaged on transit, the courier company is held liable, so please ensure that the courier company you use is a reliable one.
- In case of a broken crockery, just send us a photo and we can replace or exchange it for you. This only applies where it breaks before it gets to you.
We will never share your contacts with a third party without your permission. Any credit card information is not stored on our servers and cannot be accessed by our staff.